For girls with short/medium length hair, invest in a curling tong/wand. I just bought one yesterday on sale for $40. A curling wand by Philips and its so amazing! Curls in just a few seconds and it has that natural wavy look and not an artificial look when you KNOW that your curls have been done by straightening
It looks exactly like this. The actual barrel itself has a velvet black coating which is supposed to prevent instant burns if you accident touch your finger on it while curling. I found that really weird but awesome! It is the HP9619/00 model if anyone is interested!
If not girls/guys. I suggest you invest in one if you really want to go for that natural beachy wave look everyday! Amazing! My new found love! lol!
Anonymous asked: Any chance you could make a tutorial for the hair do Dianna Agron has in the Just Another Girl music video? Or her hair do in ‘Decades of Glamour’ ?
Hiya! i dont think i will be able to film a video but i can definitely write in words what you would need to do to get the hair
For the JUST ANOTHER GIRL MUSIC VIDEO
1) You would probably need a fringe or short layers infront of your face to do this
2) Straighten your hair as much as you can
3) Separate the top third of your hair from the bottom third
4) Get the top third of your hair and start teasing it thin layer by thin layer and hair spraying each layer until you get volume like the top. Shape the tease so that the ends of the hair falls towards the back of the head
5) Tie the rest of the hair into a tight ponytail at the back of the head. Secure the teased hair on top with bobby pins
DECADES OF GLAMOUR
1) Do the exact same thing as the instructions for the other hairstyle but for this one you want the final layer of teasing to just be minimum to get that smoothed out look. Or you can just get a brush and slightly smooth out all the bumps at the end.
2) Instead of putting your hair into a ponytail put it into a chignon. You can see many variations of chignons on youtube. I think the above is similar to this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1PYblP6Lls
The key to these is being messy, having volume but also making sure it doesnt look like a complete slop. Its messy but also elegant at the same time :)
I hoped this helped
Celtic knot hairstyle! Seen this on pininterest but the lady in that one didnt explain it properly. This is brill!
SUPER SIMPLE braided hairband tutorial